We carry a wide variety of safety products, including safety harnesses and fall protection systems to keep employees safe while on aerial lifts or other work sites at height. Learn about the different types of fall protection gear below.
We also understand that each business is different – and that not all fall protection solutions are on size fits all. Contact us today to work with one of our safety consultants. We look forward to working with you!
Fall Protection Harnesses
Our top-rated harness is the Delta full-body, self-retracting safety harness with Nano Lok. Nano-Lok SRLs are 15% lighter and 30% smaller. The lightweight design provides comfort and productivity while protecting workers up to 420 lbs.
- No-tangle design
- Stand up back D-ring
- Tongue buckle leg straps
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Revolver vertical torso adjusters
- Impact indicator
- Protected labels equipped with i-safe
- Multiple sizes available
- 420 lbs capacity
- Direct attachment to harness
- 6 foot retractable
- External energy absorber
- 420 lbs capacity
Using a Gorbel Tether Track™ Rigid Rail Fall Arrest System as your anchor provides workers with a high degree of mobility and freedom while preventing falls to lower levels.
- For use, workers attach the harness to the tethered trolley mounted in a standard Gorbel crane rail
- Reduced labor costs due to increased distance between supports
- Monorail, Bridge & Jib Crane systems are available
- Both reliable and cost-effective
- Minimizes total fall distance over wire rope systems
- Easy installation
- Many colors available (blue standard)
Road Ranger Mobile Anchor
A Mobile Fall Arrest System is an active means of protecting workers from injury due to falls. A complete personal fall arrest system offers:
- Anchor & Body harness
- Connector- such as a shock-absorbing fall arrest lanyard or self-retracting lanyard (SRL).
- Using a Mobile Fall Arrest System as your anchor provides workers with a high degree of mobility and freedom while preventing falls to lower levels.