Your Single-Source for Parts… All Makes, All Models
Time is expensive when your forklift, pallet jack, boom lift, scissor lift, sweeper, scrubber, industrial utility vehicle, or even railcar movers are down. The same goes for your cranes, hoists, and conveyors.
Each piece of your equipment represents key components in safely and efficiently moving products throughout your facility.
Our parts team works hard to support our service departments. With the two working side by side, you can always expect a full-service approach for each of your needs.
Ask about our parts programs!
If the parts exist, chances are it’s in our inventory. If it’s old or hard to find the part, our team of professionals will find it for you
Forklifts & Material Handling Equipment Parts
- ALL major brand forklift, aerial lift, sweeper/scrubber, pallet jack, railcar mover parts & more available
- Computerized inventory allows us to relate availability to the customer over the phone
- Parts consignment at customer location available
- Experienced parts teams to assist with any questions you may have
- LPM Parts Supplier
All parts are backed by our 6-month warranty and meet OEM specifications.
Overhead Crane / Conveyor Parts
Your overhead crane or conveyor has a big job to carry out. And in order to keep them running smoothly, it’s important to have a parts team that you can rely on. This is exactly what Bohnert’s parts department is here for.
- As an LPM after-market parts supplier, Bonert offers parts for virtually all brands of equipment
- Extensive knowledge of crane & conveyor parts and components
- Computerized inventory to ensure quick processing and delivery of orders
View our Forklift Stuff Catalog
Tires & Mobile Tire Press Service
When it comes to tires, we are your single-source no matter what brand you use. Our complete industrial tire department boasts multiple brands of tires as well as specialty tires. We even have a mobile tire press fleet that can service forklifts at your location.
Our tire press services revolve around speed and accuracy, so you can have your machines up and running quickly! We can typically be there in 1 to 3 days, and it takes about an hour or less to do a standard tire job.
- Free Tire Inspection
- Fully stocked tire press truck
- Tires pressed in the convenience of your own plant
- Reasonable Rates
- Speedy & reliable service